When you visit my Website, or contact me by email, I may collect the following information:
- Personal Information that you choose to share with me.
- If you choose to correspond with me through email, I may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- Your IP address and other information (e.g. the browser you are using) may be collected when you interact with our Website e.g. when you subscribe to our emails.
When you place an order via email through my website, you will provide me with your name, delivery address and email address. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order. If you send me a message using the contact button on my website, I will receive your name and email address.
The only circumstances in which I will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. I will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below. The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
• With delivery companies to fulfil your order.
• To comply with legal or tax obligations.
I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and I will securely store any data collected during that period. I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for six years. After this time I will delete your data from my records.
Opt out of receiving emails
You can unsubscribe from my mailing list at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org